Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clemson Basketball Gets Commitment From 2021 Forward

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JP_Priester

Clemson Basketball Gets Commitment From 2021 Forward Empty
PostSubject: Clemson Basketball Gets Commitment From 2021 Forward   Clemson Basketball Gets Commitment From 2021 Forward EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 9:10 pm

Brad Brownell and the Clemson Tigers picked up a commitment on Monday night.

Ben Middlebrooks, a 6-foot-10 forward from Ft. Lauderdale announced the commitment via an Instagram post.

"Excited to announce that I have committed to Clemson University in 2021!" Middlebrooks posted. "I wouldn’t be here without everyone who has helped me along in my journey. This includes God, my family, and the coaches and teachers who supported me throughout this journey."

Middlebrooks chose the Tigers over Ole Miss and Dayton and he now fills the spot left open by Lucas Taylor asking for and receiving his release from his National Letter of Intent.

Middlebrooks is reclassifying and will be part of the Tigers 2021 recruiting class, joining forward Ian Shieffelin and guard Joshua Beadle as members of the class. He averaged 20.5 PPG and 13.6 RPG last season at Westminster Academy.

Brownell still has to fill the spots left vacant by the transfers of John Newman III and Olivier Maxence Prosper, and it is expected he will go the transfer route to do so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Clemson Basketball Gets Commitment From 2021 Forward
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clemson Basketball-
Jump to: